[tcb] Re: (no subject)

  • From: "Brian Denning" <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2005 10:34:06 -0600

how much for the z bed?

From: Sammie Smith <slsmith@xxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] (no subject)
Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2005 10:22:44 -0600

For all you bus guys and Katrina;
We got the hardtop Westy into the bone yard. It's a 69. We are parting it out. Here's what it has and doesn't have if you need anything.

All of the Westy camping interior. Z bed is good. Rear cushion is good. Spare tire cover is good except for about a 2" tear on one side. Side cabinet is good. Jump seat behind driver's seat is good but is missing the small cabinet door on the top. Table is good with hardware. Ice box/cabinet is fair; someone removed the sink and there is another part of the upper cabinet above the ice box that is missing. Side table on ice box appears good with all hardware. Have the front kids hammock with the poles and the end cover which is mounted on the side cabinet. Jalousie windows appear good on both sides. Rear hatch is good. Rear apron is good. Has three good 14" wheels with tires. Has a new GEX bus tranny with less than 1,000 miles. Friend of mine bought it from GEX and installed it for the owner. All the suspension components appear good. All dash instruments, turn indicator, steering wheel, ignition switch with key, etc appear good. Left front headlight assembly is good. All glass except windshield and right front door appear good. This bus got hit hard in the right front but does not appear to have any damage to any of the suspension. It wiped out the right front of the nose, the right passenger door and got all the way back to the sliding door.

Note: most of the cabinet handles are either broken or have been removed; other than that the cabinets are in the condition described in the above. I may have left something out, but if can think of anything that might be on a 69 Westy hardtop that you want, let me know what it is and I will look.

If you want any of the above or know anyone who does let me know.
Sammie Smith