[tcb] Re: (no subject)

  • From: "Brian Denning" <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 14:08:17 -0500

why isn't kirk on the tcb? he is just as much a bus enthusiast as peter.

From: "Peter Albarian" <pcalbar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: (no subject)
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 18:23:49 +0000 GMT

No worries Will, I just misread your initial note. By the way, Kirk and I were talking not too long ago about how long it's been since we've seen you and that we miss seeing you and your family. Are you going to Bullie Brigade? Kirk and I are planning to fly out since we can't take the time to drive during school.
We'll see you one of these days,
Peter (and Kirk)

BlackBerry service provided by Nextel