[tcb] Re: (no subject)

  • From: "Peter Albarian" <pcalbar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 12:02:24 +0000 GMT

Hey Eric,
I used to buy and sell parts with him, until he decided to mess up with my son
Kirk at Ennis two Springs ago.  Kirk was looking through a box of early Bus
parts when Mr. King grabbed it out of his hands and asked the seller "How much
for all of this?".  Kirk was 14 or 15 at the time, and knew more about early
Buses then than James will ever know.  He left a perminent bad taste in Kirk's
mouth that will live long after James and most of the rest of us are gone.
VW good karma he has not,
Peter

BlackBerry service provided by Nextel