[tcb]

  • From: a1992cabbygirl@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 21:25:19 -0400

 Just a quick post...we had some excitement in the neighborhood tonight.  A
house one street over went up in flames.  I know I should hate myself for
saying this, but smelling the smoke really made me want T@P to hurry up and get
here.  Mark wasn't any better saying things like "where are the marshmellows?
and "there goes our water bill!"  I did have to laugh.  Well, anyhoo, we think
everyone got out, but the house is a goner.  We think it started in the garage
or kitchen, couldn't tell from where we were standing.  But it sure did bring
out the VFD.  9 trucks and ambulances total.  Looking forward to seeing
everyone next month.
E and M
Check Out the new free AIM(R) Mail -- 2 GB of storage and industry-leading spam
and email virus protection.