[tcb] Re: (no subject)

  • From: "Sharon Chamberlain" <iluvvws@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 20:58:46 -0500

We won first in the split campers, there were only 2 of us so no great
thing, and I never really looked at the other one. I missed all the split
buses that came in yesteryears, evidently bus people don't forgive and
forget all that easily. I'd still like it much more in the Fall when the
leaves are turning, I will never understand why it isn't, we deserve just as
good as the vettes get, have it somewhere else who cares about that guys
motel business, not Paul's weekend though.
Congrats Sammie. We leave for Buses nowhere near the bridge campout Fri
morn-flying back to St Louis and driving 2 hrs to Hannibal if the camper's
still there in remote parking, doing Tom Sawyers cave on one of the cruises.
Steve & Sharon