[tcb] Re: (no subject)

Not all of us drive bubble window busses, some of us drive vanagons. I think it
was in Lufkin that we went from 259 to 59. But i'm not sure, it was a long
drive and the roads just became a blur after awhile. 13-1/2 hours to Houston.

Sammie Smith <slsmith@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:For Dan and the other bubble window bus
drivers coming back from ES: How
in the heck did you guys get on hwy 49 from Mr. Pleasant to
Dangerfield? You were coming down 49 as we were coming up to the
intersection of 259 and 49. From the pictures I assume you guys came down
259 through the Kiamichi Mountains to Broken Bow and Idabel. But I can't
figure out how you got southbound on 49 into Dangerfield.
Sammie