[tcb] Re: (no subject)

  • From: "Peter Albarian" <pcalbar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 22:05:32 +0000 GMT

I'm currently sitting on the beach in San Diego and enjoying myself very much;
a great place to live and grow up years ago, but we moved away from here
because we were tired of living check-to- check.  This "hotbed" of VW acticity
included me running into a great guy driving his all original 1960 23w
yesterday.  Kirk and I followed him until we caught him, and really enjoyed
spending about 1 1/2 hours with him just talking Buses.  Talk bad about CA all
you want, but there still aren't any better beaches with waves and great
weather anywhere on the mainland US!
Peter

BlackBerry service provided by Nextel