[tcb] Re: (no subject)

  • From: Will Wood <evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 12:19:55 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

I disagree, at least in Texas you still have a somewhat more stable sense of
things, government for example.  California has become just too wierd and too
popular.  I know folks who drive 120 miles each way in traffic to get to work.
That's just nuts.  I've already been out there three times this year and I
still don't second guess myself for leaving.  But traffic, smog it's getting
bad everywhere, which is sad.  I guess we could all move to Canada when global
warming really kicks in..