[tcb] Re: (no subject)

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 May 2006 14:18:49 -0500

I did. It was there was a gigantic object on my right side blotting out all
light. He definately filled it up.

 his not all because Ronnie is a big guy, but it seems that the Splittys have
shrunk over the years. I have read many posts from people saying that they have
to bend down to see the traffic lights change and they didn't have to before. I
know, I know, you're gonna say that it is because I am fatter, but I certainly
have not gotten taller. And my ass hasn't swelled so much as to shorten my
headroom.

So, it's a mystery.