[tcb] Re: (no subject)

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 13:27:25 -0600

No, I only did single projects for Zales, 1/2 up front, balance in ten days or no film.

My two worst jobs were in a factory that wrapped gigantic municipal water pipes in hot tar and paper (very Mordor). And a bakery (kinda like Hell).

----- Original Message ----- From: "Neil McGlothin" <nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx>