[tcb] (no subject)

  • From: Sammie Smith <slsmith@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 09:59:04 -0600

Bus Guys and Gals:
Thanks for your GREAT participation in the Bloomin Good VW show.  We had a
total of 21 busses lined up in a row.  Almost all are members of this
list.  Many of you camped out in the Mission de Tejas State Park and I hope
you enjoyed the campout, even in the not so great weather.

The blooms in Nacogdoches cooperated, with all of the azaleas and dogwoods
in their full splendor.  Just wish the weather could have been better.

Anyway, thanks for all of your support.  Tentative schedule is for same
time next year, last Saturday in March and hopefully we will catch the
blooms and the weather just right.
Sammie