[tcb] Re: (no subject)

  • From: Julie <julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 22:31:31 -0500

I live outside of Austin near Blanco. A Bus is always beautiful and it doesn't need any stinking show trophies to prove it. (At least that is my opinion.) It doesn't even need to be drivable. Lots of us have works in progress. Welcome to the list. Where are you from? And what's your Bus?

Sent from my iPhone

On May 12, 2009, at 10:18 PM, Rebecca <beckala2000@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Where is everyone from? Does your club have any conditions? My bus is not show quality or anything but we still love it and we are just now getting her back on the road so I am very excited!