[tcb] Re: need gates

  • From: Will Wood <evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 08:34:20 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

Kelly (Metalwiz) has good things but I don't think he's doing gates.  I has a
lot of rust repair panels and he's even ventured
into making belly pans.

Gerson goes after the harder to find stuff, the gates, barndoor sheet metal
etc.  He used to be somewhat reasonably priced
but now that he's become popular his prices are going up.

Both of these guys make great stuff and it's not cheap taiwanese stampings
either.  It does fit.