[tcb] Re: need gates

Another v-dub.  I look forward to seeing some pics when you get a chance.
Bring some photos to T@P if you don't get a chance to post them.

----- Original Message ----
From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, October 8, 2007 1:53:08 PM
Subject: [tcb] Re: need gates

The gates are not a high priority. just seeing whats available. It would be
great if I could find some but there is a lot of other work to be done first. I
may just end up building some gates like Phil Douglas did on my old single cab
out of 1" square tubing and make "air" gates.

Ronnie Hughes <fracdogii@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:          Mark,

  I have posted an open ended request (WTB) for a rear bay gate for over 3
months on the samba and have had only one reply and he wouldn't send me any
 photos.

  Let's take a look at yours before you spend $2K for something that doesn't
fit right anyway.

  I have also seen some pretty nice trucks with wooden slats instead of proper
gates.  All you need are the hingles from the metal gates if they are beyond
saving.

  I welded and bondo my back gate enough to look presentable until I can find
something better.