[tcb] Re: more trip report

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 18:01:19 -0700 (PDT)

Julie:   In regard to the bus in your backyard where no one would see it:  You
are in AUSTIN, you could park it in the front yard and no one would notice it.

Julie Maroney <julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:  Sammie,

My sweet talking abilities must be fading. I tried my best. Then my
b-day and Mother's Day fall in the same week and there was a query
into what I might want, I replied that the are only two things I would
like - 1st my Dream Bus and that was shot down quickly once again and
2nd the sweet zebra camper that you saw in the garage with my '66 and
of course that was another no go.

Julie