[tcb] Re: mike everet

  • From: Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 19:47:15 -0500

will, i know i'm new to pre 67, but i'm pretty sure they all have redux. boxes
from the factory ;)

including both of mine

Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 20:15:17 -0400
Subject: [tcb] Re: mike everet
From: evil.scientist.boo@xxxxxxxxx
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

What???  This sounds like ArklaCan engineering here?

Get a set of redux boxes and tall tires, it'll go up high enough.  THe coil
overs from what I recall was in the front end.

On Mon, Aug 3, 2009 at 12:11 PM, Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

the only raising busses thread is the one kevin did and i'm not gonna cut my
tranny hanger to do a 2" tranny drop

Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 08:18:23 -0700
From: bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Brian:  I have 2 phone #s for him:  Home 214-350-5373, cell 214-837-1379.  Will
not guarantee that those or good.  They are rather old and I haven't called him
in a long time.  If they do not work you might call Jack Wenk at Black Gold
Imports in Arlington and ask him either how Mike did it or how to get in touch
with Mike.  Phone # at Black Gold is 817-633-1135 I think.  I do know that Mike
did not do any major suspension modifications to his bus.  I think just coil
overs and larger tires.  There is also a thread on the samba about raising
busses.
Sammie