Eskimeaux

From: treyjung@xxxxxxxxxxxxx: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: [tcb] Re: looking for
driver side door for 66Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 18:39:42 +0000
check with Ken Madison at  thebusco.com , he's outside of Seattle. I'm in
Phoenix till tomorrow, I wonder if anyone here has one.

Trey

-------------- Original message -------------- From: Eskimeaux
<cajun-eskimo@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Anyone know of a driver side door for sale for a 66, I be needing a new one.
thanks
Christopher Dirksen

The other season of giving begins 6/24/08. Check out the i’m Talkathon. Check
it out!
Introducing Live Search cashback .  It's search that pays you back!
http://search.live.com/cashback/?&pkw=form=MIJAAF/publ=HMTGL/crea=introsrchcashback