[tcb] Re: loaded up and pointing west

  • From: Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 15:18:08 -0500

thanks for the company it was fun. maybe next time (if there is one) i will
have a tuck exhaust with a real muffler instead of a glasspack then we can
really talk without yelling> Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 19:12:46 -0700> From:
nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx> Subject: [tcb] Re: loaded up and pointing west> To:
tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> > And, I was a witness and a passenger to this historic
event!  Thanks for the ride, Brian!> It was a fun trip..I rarely see the road
from the passenger seat...was cool!> > > --- On Thu, 10/9/08, Brian Denning
<i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:> >> From: Brian Denning
<i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>>> Subject: [tcb] loaded up and pointing west>> To:
tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>> Date: Thursday, October 9, 2008, 8:13 AM>> I washed hershey
inside and out last night, got him packed>> up full of groceries, cook stove,
cooler, bus sheets,>> pillows, etc.just need to top off the cooler and the
gas>> tank and i'll be headed west as soon as i get off>> work.I'M SOOOOOOOOOOO
EXCITEDFIRST TRIP IN THE BUS WAY>> OUTSIDE THE STATE!!!>>
date on your PC, the Web, and your mobile phone>> with Windows Live.>>
http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/msnnkwxp1020093185mrt/direct/01/> > >       >