[tcb] Re: lady luck--important question

  • From: "Christopher Dirksen" <cajun-eskimo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 11:23:35 -0500

Glad your ok Pod Na'

Cajun Eskimo

From: ATX BUS <atx_bus@xxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] lady luck--important question
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 09:38:20 +0700 (ICT)

I color myself fortunate on this one-- on my way to Psychoblooie, just 20 miles nort of tAustin.  I lose power and the smell of gas over takes my bus.  Pulled over and gas is spilling all of my engine.  Grab the fire extinguisher, disconnect the battery.  NO FIRE, thank goodness!

It turns out the brass fitting that inserts into the left side of the carb came loose with the fuel line still connected.   So here is the question.  How do I fix this?

I made it back home. I will stay here tonight and figure out where to go from here.

Lucky

Hotmail to go? Get your Hotmail, news, sports and much more!