[tcb] Re: is the tcb dead?

  • From: Will <evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 17:08:54 -0500

Penicillan will clear that up.

-----Original Message-----
From: wuzmop@xxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, April 08, 2008 4:20 PM
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: is the tcb dead?

The WTBHNBG!

-----Original Message-----
From: Katrina <k.d.martin@xxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 3:40 pm

Hoax Brian has NO BUS. I have actually seen him up at your house with a BROWN

BUS. I think his wife only lets him go places in Arkansas.

But there was that one time at bandcamp that he brought his truck to a VW Show

in Texas. Hummmmmmm.

Brian do you really have a trip in Hawaii coming up? Or is all made up like the

BUS you are fixing all the time but not taking it anywhere???

Katrina & Dan Martin

71'bus "Homer"

http://web.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin/