[tcb] Re: is the tcb dead?

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 14:29:30 -0700 (PDT)

??????????????????

wuzmop@xxxxxxx wrote:    The WTBHNBG!

-----Original Message-----
From: Katrina <k.d.martin@xxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 3:40 pm
Subject: [tcb] Re: is the tcb dead?

Hoax Brian has NO BUS. I have actually seen him up at your house with a BROWN
  BUS. I think his wife only lets him go places in Arkansas.
  But there was that one time at bandcamp that he brought his truck to a VW
Show
  in Texas. Hummmmmmm.
  Brian do you really have a trip in Hawaii coming up? Or is all made up like
the
  BUS you are fixing all the time but not taking it anywhere???

  Katrina & Dan Martin
  71'bus "Homer"
  http://web.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin/

<http://www.windowslive.com/messenger/overview.html?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_Refresh_getintouch_042008>

  >> 7:30 AM

  Get the MapQuest Toolbar, Maps, Traffic, Directions & More!