[tcb] i spoke to soon...

  • From: "Brian Denning" <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 09:16:13 -0600

what would cause oil to be dripping off the vacuum advance thingy that goes on the distributor? no oil in the distributor. the only theory i have is it is spraying around the oil preasure sensor. but, i am sick again and haven't been able to check.

i think hershey is mad at me cause i got my truck back from the shop. but since it is going back in today (due to a problem they caused) maybe he will run better tomorrow.

also the clutch in the bus needs to be adjusted. i can't get the damn thing in first without grinding a bit and that is even after double clutching. it does it in reverse

The average US Credit Score is 675. The cost to see yours: $0 by Experian. http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=660600&bcd=EMAILFOOTERAVERAGE