[tcb] Re: houston to ES route

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 10:04:31 -0700 (PDT)

I actually like the back roads thru the country side. It's cooler and you don't
feel like your always going to get run over.The extra time doesn't bother me.
--- mark

Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx> wrote:Same place as last year, Home
Depot on I45 exit Research Forest. (I think, Ronnie?)What route do you want to
go, Mark?
What route do you want to go, Ronnie?
What route do you want to go, Trey?
I kinda like the 19/backroad route, but it does add a couple hours or more to
the trip.
59/259 is more direct and 4 lane most of the way............
We could hook up with Shirley and Paul at 259 and I30
Do we need to vote? Draw straws?On Aug 22, 2005, at 9:32 AM, Mark Sawyer wrote:

Exactly where and what time are we meeting Thursday morning? I know it's in The
Woodlands around 4 :30 to 5:00 A.M. just not exactly sure where. --- mark

Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx> wrote: We were going to go up 59 to
try and hook up with Gerald, He got
screwed at work and will NOT be going.
I think we will go up I45, U.S. 69 to I 40 over to Fort Smith and up
I 540.
If we go this route we should be able to hook up with you and Paul
some where along the way.
We plan to leave The Woodlands (just north of Houston) between 4:30
and 5:00 am.
I think that will put us in the Dallas area around 9 am.
I don't know what time Paul is heading out.

What do we think?