[tcb] Re: hey Sammie

  • From: Sammie Smith <slsmith@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 04 Nov 2005 08:23:10 -0600

Whew! That's a toughy. Not much if you want to take it out. Probably labor charges if we hafta pull it. Will tell you that the right side of the dash got bent pretty good. But, all of the instruments, radio etc along with steering wheel, ignition switch with key etc are ok. You're just not gonna be able to pull the dash as an assembly and use though because of damage to the right side. What all do you need out of the dash?
Sammie

At 11:46 AM 11/3/2005, you wrote:

Hey Sammie, how much for the instrument pod outta that
69 westie?
Also, I wuz told once that the 73 on up had different
bed config than the earlier bays, BUT, anything is
possible with a vw!

Neil