[tcb] Re: hey Sammie

  • From: Sammie Smith <slsmith@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 04 Nov 2005 11:28:02 -0600

OK Neal; it's probably not going anywhere soon.
Sammie

At 11:25 AM 11/4/2005, you wrote:
Thanks Sammie, What I need will be easy to pull, just
the pod immediatly infront of the steerin' wheel (fuel
gauge-speedo, etc).
I might have to hold off right now, though...just had
to spend more money than I'd planned for.
If anyone else needs it, let 'em have it...I can wait
for another one.
Hey Denis! your battery from your Ghia died!
Not a problem, bud...they all gotta go sometime!

Neil

http://mail.yahoo.com