[tcb] Re: hershey news

Yes, It would be easy in the vanagon. I can build any kind of aircooled VW
engine with carbs. I just need to find someone that could set up the megasquirt
for me. I would like to have Chuck look at it but I don't know if we are going
to be able to come to the gathering on July 4th. I am having foundation
problems with my house and it looks like I'm going to have to spend about
$12,000.00 to get it fixed. With that expense, I just don't think I can afford
to take a week off work to play.

Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  it would honestly be pretty
easy in your vanagon because you already have
all the sensors needed to make it complete. a project such as hershey or
murray would be more difficult because you would have to find all the
sensors needed and injectors to top that off. not to mention a bigger fuel
pump to hold the preassure better. and a return line on your fuel rail so
that means on the old ones you would probably have to tap your gas tank for
a return line.

i have been doing lots of research here lately. but not thinking about the
bus as much as i am thinking about that future 5.0 for the ranger.