[tcb] Re: hershey is on his last limb...i think

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 19:15:09 -0800 (PST)

Mostly it was a very good day.  The TCBers were up and actually at the computer
for a change; Julie got a new bus; Paul got to drive the Zone, and the sun was
out.  Only downer was Hershey cracking a head.  Hang in there Brian.  Tomorrow
is your good day.

--- On Tue, 1/20/09, julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx

From: julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx <julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] Re: hershey is on his last limb...i think
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, January 20, 2009, 8:58 PM

Hershey is not on his last limb, it is just that for some strange reason his
limbs are bizarrely short.  I wish Hershey a speedy recovery.

On Tue, Jan 20, 2009 at 8:13 PM, Kirk <slammedcustom@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Sucks Brian. I think I have a spare dp head in the garage but I dont know what
shape its in. I wouldnt milk it. Anything worth doing is worth doing right. No
sense in spending all that suspension. to short cut the very motor that is
susposed to bring you to the Classic to show off the aforementioned suspension.
Park it and save your nickles.