[tcb] Re: help

  • From: "w.wood" <evil.scientist.boo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 15:10:05 -0600

As a point to this, tighten the star adjusters until you can no longer turn
the tire/wheel by hand.  This helps seat the shoe back into its best
position
with respect to wear and the drum.  Then back off the adjuster until you
feel a slight drag while turning the tire/wheel by hand.  DO this on both
adjusters
one at a time.

--
My Email Moniker