From: Rusty Herring <rustmah1@xxxxxxx>
To: Texas Coalition of Busses <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thu, December 22, 2011 5:31:45 PM
Subject: [tcb] Re: help

I'm trying to fix the brake system on a 67 deluxe buse.
Have changed out the mastercyclinder, all four  wheel cycliners on the
front,new
drums on front.
I've ran 64oz of brake fluid thru all the system(bleeding all wheel cycliners
front and back) no more air, even bled mastercyclinder, all hoses look new.
the brake pedal goes almost to the floor before the front brakes will lock up.
the rear brakes want lockup. they will if you pull the e brake. i'm at a loss
figure this out .
can any body offer any sugestions on what to try next??????

If it can happen it will hapen to me????

Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2011 08:54:41 -0600
Subject: [tcb] Bus sighting
From: evil.scientist.boo@xxxxxxxxx
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

In the admirals club at LAX there is a large photograph about 4 by 6 on the
wall.  It is a photo of the desert southwest, possibly Mexico, with a 70s bus
in
it driving on a dirt road.  Lime green and yellow.