[tcb] Re: help

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 08:11:30 -0800 (PST)

Ya got a trailer don't ya?  For at least the first few times out I would
trailer that thing.

From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Monday, March 1, 2010, 8:33 AM

Man!  James; that thing is awesome.  It looks as if you really did find a great
shop to do the work.  Can't wait to see it, and even if you don't have every
little piece in place sure hope you can bring it to the Nacogdoches show.

From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sunday, February 28, 2010, 7:53 PM

James:  Can you put that url into an e-mail so that it will link?  Wouldn't
work for me and I would like to see the bus.

From: Alma Jo Barrera <patchmongrel1@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sunday, February 28, 2010, 10:31 AM

No she is wanting original specs. Found information I needed and will be taking
it to her on Tuesday when I take my bug up to them.

Alma Jo

From: Alma Jo Barrera <patchmongrel1@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Saturday, February 27, 2010, 8:21 PM

I am trying to help Carolyn at SewFine with these pictures. They are wanting to
supply curtains in the future for bays, but they need to know how many
different rails and curtain tabs are out there.

Alma Jo

From: Alma Jo Barrera <patchmongrel1@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] help
To: "TCB" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Saturday, February 27, 2010, 9:44 AM

I am in need of pictures of your Westy curtain set up. How they mount and any
tabs used on the curtain it self. Please help by sending me your pictures.

Alma Jo