From: Alma Jo Barrera <patchmongrel1@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] Re: help
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sunday, February 28, 2010, 10:31 AM

No she is wanting original specs. Found information
I needed and will be taking it to her on Tuesday when I take my bug up to
them.

Alma Jo

Date: Saturday, February
          27, 2010, 8:21 PM

          I am trying to help Carolyn at SewFine
          with these pictures. They are wanting to supply curtains in the
future
          for bays, but they need to know how many different rails and curtain
          tabs are out there.

          Alma Jo

            -----