[tcb] Re: help

  • From: "Alma Jo Barrera" <patchmongrel1@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 10:31:29 -0600

No she is wanting original specs. Found information I needed and will be taking
it to her on Tuesday when I take my bug up to them.

Alma Jo
          From: Alma Jo Barrera <patchmongrel1@xxxxxxxxxx>
          To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
          Date: Saturday, February 27, 2010, 8:21 PM

          I am trying to help Carolyn at SewFine with these pictures. They are
wanting to supply curtains in the future for bays, but they need to know how
many different rails and curtain tabs are out there.

          Alma Jo
                    From: Alma Jo Barrera <patchmongrel1@xxxxxxxxxx>
                    Subject: [tcb] help
                    To: "TCB" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                    Date: Saturday, February 27, 2010, 9:44 AM

                    I am in need of pictures of your Westy curtain set up. How
they mount and any tabs used on the curtain it self. Please help by sending me
your pictures.

                    Alma Jo