[tcb] Re: heat booster

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 11:25:04 -0600

I don't know what you have, especially since you say it has heater elements. Is it an in-line heater blower? Mine is 4" so it is the same size as my heater air channel and, yes, I cut my channel and installed it just about under the driver's seat. G2 is right, if you mount it too close to the heater boxes it will melt any plastic parts.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Gerald V. Livingston II" <gerald.tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>