[tcb] Re: guess what i got...

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 08:59:36 -0700 (PDT)

I'm just messing with you. I think they will look great. (on the outside of the
tires)

Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  huh? no it's the white wall
inserts that folks put on to make it look like
they have whitewalls on there car. it's the poor mans cokers

>From: Mark Sawyer
>To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: [tcb] Re: guess what i got...
>Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 08:40:00 -0700 (PDT)
>
>Keeps the tube from rubbing the rim??
>
>Brian Denning wrote: between the rim and the
>tire
>

> >From: Mark Sawyer
> >To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> >Subject: [tcb] Re: guess what i got...
> >Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 08:22:12 -0700 (PDT)
> >
> >So, do you mount those on the inside of the tires or the outside???
> >
> >Brian Denning wrote: so some of you will
> >probably be like gross and honestly i don't really want
> >you to post a reply if you are thinking this is gross but for those of
>you
> >that may think it is cool guess what i got in the mail yesterday...
> >
> >portawalls for the bus. they are 2" thick and look pretty good. need to
>be
> >bleached though because they are stained from previous owner.
> >
> >i am excited though...YIPPEEE!!!!!

> >The next generation of Search?say hello!
> >http://imagine-windowslive.com/minisites/searchlaunch/?locale=en-us&FORM=WLMTAG

>Get today's hot entertainment gossip http://movies.msn.com/movies/hotgossip

Add fun gadgets and colorful themes to express yourself on Windows Live
Spaces
http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwsp0070000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://www.get.live.com/spaces/features