[tcb] Re: for those of us unfortunate souls that can't make Eureka

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 19:02:42 -0700 (PDT)

Too far to tow.

Jammy <damhippiekustoms@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:  123 Langley Dr. Waco, Tx 76705 on
T.S.T.C campus

Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:   Where are you?

Jammy <damhippiekustoms@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:   Kim and I are having a "fix your
volkswagen" party any and everyone is invited we have an open twin bed our
Queen is already taken and an open room for sleeping bags a or whatever we have
spaces where people can park and party is on so come on by will be swapping my
tranny and doing some carb work on fred some Volks said something about body
work have the tools email me if you want body work done so I can let you know
what you need depending on the work you want done

  Keep it Aircooled,

          Jammy Thomas
     Dam Hippie Kustoms

  Keep it Aircooled,