[tcb] Re: fire in the bus

  • From: "Trey Jung" <Trey.Jung@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 08:19:09 -0700

She is leaving town tomorrow going to India for work, she's pretty
bummed about it. She missed Austin as she was in Israel then...... We
went to Baton Rouge last week for Thanksgiving and camped in my mom's
driveway. Believe it was a lot quieter out in the bus then in the house.
I had 5 brother and sisters in and their kids....

Trey