[tcb] facilities Around Us

  • From: "Fred McDonald" <texasbluebus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2008 11:16:52 -0500

Shirley Hall mentioned the state park showers for $3.00.
I went to the Corp. of Eng. website for Lake Belton. There are 3 parks near us.
1) Rogers Park: This park is closest but has not facilities.
2) Temple City Park: This is a picnic park, (no camping) it has restrooms with
showers but doesn't say anything about hot water.
3) Live Oak Ridge Park: This is a campground park and it does say it has
showers with hot water.
According to the Corp. website day use fee is $3.00. I have attached a map of
the lake with park locations.

http://www.swf-wc.usace.army.mil/belton/images/Belton_Lake_map9.2_2007.pdf