[tcb] Re: does anyone deal with.....

You don't know how much I want to. But for now I still need my job. I am
sending out resumes. Anyone in the Houston or surrounding area need a printing
estimator or a good production manager??

Eric Woodall <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  Dang, that sux mark!
Can you bust they guy in the balls with a hammer?