[tcb] Re: does anyone deal with.....

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 13:42:19 -0800 (PST)

You don't know how much I want to. But for now I still need my job. I am
sending out resumes. Anyone in the Houston or surrounding area need a printing
estimator or a good production manager??

Eric Woodall <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  Dang, that sux mark!
Can you bust they guy in the balls with a hammer?