[tcb] Re: dining arrangements for galveston

  • From: JKi7886155@xxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 16:51:03 EST

I'll try to bring a couple of dozen extra eggs.

Jack

In a message dated 2/20/06 3:30:15 P.M. Central Standard Time,
mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I can bring the sausage and tortillas

Ronnie  Hughes <y4s6wd5@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I  hope to leave about 3:00 PM on Friday. More than likely I will be in the
vanagon.

I vote for sausage, eggs and potato burritoes Saturday  AM.

We will need sausage, eggs, cheese, burritos, PACE picante sauce  and couple
of baked potatoes (makes cooking alot simplier).

I  will donate a lb. of sausage and a dozen eggs to get us going.

Since  we have AC power, I have a big electric skillet that is very good for
camp eggs.

I will be there rain or  shine.

Ronnie