[tcb] Re: denis

  • From: <evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 23:07:00 -0500

LOL, no, I was at the airheads mtg tonite.  I told her that she had mail :D

I'm playing with my treo 700.  So I replied for her.

From:  "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
Subj:  [tcb] Re: denis
Date:  Thu Jun 22, 2006 4:51 pm
Size:  1K
To:  <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

No, it's too much. Steve has to leave tomorrow.

Sharon, could you bring the 'Vert? It would be more comfotable, and I will
promise you a very comfy bed, mine. I will be sleeping elsewhere.