[tcb] Re: correction

  • From: "Brian Denning" <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2007 12:01:44 -0500

i'll never forget the time me shirley hall and jason were convoying up to the show. she said she never got out of fourth and we were dropping gears on every hill and she was right on our ass.

From: wuzmop@xxxxxxx
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: correction
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2007 12:31:54 -0400

Redux boxes handle terrain like that really well. I went to Eureka once in my bay, once in my splittie. that's when your glad to have redux boxes!