[tcb] Re: club jackets

I'm not sure yet Mark, money is kind of tight right now.
When you get more of an idea on what will go down, I may commit then...

a riggs wrote:
Thanks for heading this up, Mark.

Put me down for 1 jacket - XL

We'd be glad to help with the set-up charges.

Allan

--- Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Anyone interested in getting TCB club jackets. just thought I would
check before starting on getting prices. If so, I would need a list of
sizes and quantities. I have already checked into getting the logo that
Eric had done in stickers made into a embroidery format. The more
jackets we order the better price we can get.

Mark Sawyer 84 Vanagon Westy--"Twinkie"
92 Cabriolet--"Tinker"
70 Karmann Ghia Vert--"Dorothy" (soon to be running)
70 Type 1 Vert--"Vern" (still in pieces)
69 Type 3 Fastback--"Earnest" (also in pieces)
Texas Coalition of Busses (T.C.B)
Heidenheimer Bully Brigade (H.B.B)
Huntsville Organization of Busses (H.O.B.O)