[tcb] Re: chuck

  • From: Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 15:26:15 -0600

I could not remember the name of this place last week.

http://www.haltech.com.au/

They have US distributors. Looks a little more "plug and play" than Megasquirt.

On Feb 10, 2006, at 10:53 AM, Brian Denning wrote:

well i think chucks results don't lie and i can't wait to see what the in-laws results are. because the motor he has in the car is just begging to be opened up a bit. and based on the results why not go for it in the bus. i have been pricing the stock injection set ups and think it could be done fairly cheap as well.

From: "Aguirre, Adan" <AAguirre@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "'tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] Re: chuck
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 10:34:32 -0600

There's a guy in Dallas that I've talked to once before,about this setup,he
has the knowhow & provisions to make these electronic,he does boats &
cars,he has a blown & injected hemi motored AMX,that he drives many
distances w/good gas milage & races....