[tcb] camping and more

  • From: "Brian Denning" <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 15:10:58 -0600

so remember when i talked about a campout and tour of the jb weld factor in sulfur springs? well, last night i was using some jb weld on the bus and though how cool would that be. so, it is starting to get a bit cold for campouts now and i don't know about you guys but i use winters to work out bugs i have discovered in the summer on the bus, so currently i have no oil in the bus and the windshield is out. but, out of curiosity who would be interested in a campout and cruise to the jb weld factory for a tour? if alot are interested i will be willing to make a few phone calls and emails to see if it could be done...infact i am fixing to see if i could find an email address. we could all meet at a campground somewhere around that area on a friday and then cruise up to the factory on a saturday to take the tour. who knows, maybe they have some test examples of what all the stuff will work on. i think it would be fun. then we could all cruise back to the campsite for a cookout.

who would be interested in it? keep in mind it would probably be early next year when it starts warmign up again. also what would be a good month for something like that?

Use your PC to make calls at very low rates https://voiceoam.pcs.v2s.live.com/partnerredirect.aspx