[tcb] Re: bus a/c

  • From: "Brian Denning" <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 09:38:38 -0600

but all busses weren't like that were they? and the compressors pretty much look the same don't they? where the hell does the belt go on the others?

i guess my main confusion is because i have never seen one with factory a/c up close to tell how he hell it was done.

From: Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: bus a/c
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 09:33:09 -0600

"1750 watt invertor w/ 140 amp auxiliary alternator and 4 deep cycle batteries
110volt roof-top a/c"

Yes electric

On Feb 15, 2007, at 9:30 AM, Brian Denning wrote:

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=359631

is the a/c compressor electric? or is there a belt? if there is a belt where the hell does it go? i have been looking at this bus several times and can't figure it out for the life of me.

Search for grocery stores. Find gratitude. Turn a simple search into something more. http://click4thecause.live.com/search/charity/ default.aspx?source=hmemtagline_gratitude&FORM=WLMTAG

Valentine?s Day -- Shop for gifts that spell L-O-V-E at MSN Shopping http://shopping.msn.com/content/shp/?ctId=8323,ptnrid=37,ptnrdata=24095&tcode=wlmtagline