[tcb] Re: brake parts needed

  • From: "w.wood" <evil.scientist.boo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 18:37:45 -0400

I might have a couple of old parts around the sheds for that.  How soon do
you need them since I can't exactly see my sheds from here.  I'm in
Philadelphia right now so seeing back to Dallas requires a big telescope.
BTW, it's the 400th anniversary of Galileo's telescope..

As sammie says most of that stuff is available new/repop from WW or Bus
Boys.  I just passed WW a couple of weeks ago on my way to a funeral. I
should have stopped in.