[tcb] Re: bowling shirts?

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 08:33:05 -0800 (PST)

Had you come to the Bulli Gras campout you would have seen the first 2 TCB
jackets that have been done. I went ahead and paid $161.00 to have the Sticker
design digitized for embroidery. We will have pictures for Dan to put on the
TCB web site for everyone to see. The logo is approx. 7-1/2" x 8" square. I can
stitch on work shirts, jackets, bowling shirts, towels, almost anything large
enough to handle that size. If people show enough interest, I will send the
design back to the digitizer and have it resized to put on the front of shirts
or even hats. People can buy their own shirts or jackets and I will embroider
them for a nominal fee. or I have access to any type of garment anyone would
want. --- Mark

Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  what ever happened to TCB
bowling shirts? was the idea completely thrown out
the window? i am still wanting one who else wants one?? will the be
embroidered or screen printed? if so are we going to use the elvis
lightening bolt tcb logo or the pauls show/our stickers tcb logo? i think
that both would be cool preferably the lightenening bolt but the other would
be cool. also has anyone considered patches and we sew them on whatever the
hell we want? how costly would that be? i am picturing a black and red
bowling shirt with a white tcb patch on one side and "fred" written on the
other.

i am sold on a patch who else is?

From predictions to trailers, check out the MSN Entertainment Guide to the
Academy Awards®