[tcb] Re: boerne

  • From: j duncan <whocanduncan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 14:22:32 -0500

For a famous Walburger. You'll need a nap afterwards, for sure!

We have a neighborhood block party on Saturday. Otherwise we would. Just fyi,
the Harvest Festival--a show for old Brit & import bikes--is next weekend.
Those of you that cruised to Luckenbach last year from Boerne remember it. It's
not on the same weekend as the VOSA-Boerne show this year.

From: cwnation@xxxxxxxxx
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: boerne
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 12:22:31 -0500
CC: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

No, we are are going to walburg tomorrow night to party, then we are going to
sleep in the bus.

Sent from my iPhone
On Oct 17, 2008, at 9:58 AM, sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Anyone going to Boerne this weekend?