[tcb] Re: beach camping TONIGHT! 2/25/05

  • From: Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 12:41:58 -0600

Yes.
Get off the ferry go 1/2 a mile, to the flashing light, and turn right.
Follow the road past the hotel, it curves around to the left, the
entrance to the park is on the right.

We will still be at the Seawall and  61st street tomorrow Saturday
2/26/05 at noon.
We can still meet you there.
We told other people to meet us there, and just decided to go camp
tonight to take advantage of the weather.
You can roll down AFTER work tonight if you want ;)

On Feb 25, 2005, at 12:27 PM, singlecabboy wrote:

> is this to the right ,right affter you get off the ferry?
>
> =====
> Paul Smith
> www.23window.com/thezone
> H.B.B
> T.C.B.

I think we are going to go tonight as well (I think we are the only
ones from H town going)
I talked to Steve and plan to meet them In Hitchcock (hiwy 6 and I 45)
around 5:00 pm today.
We still plan to camp here:

http://www.crystalbeach.com/travis.htm

Come on down!

On Feb 25, 2005, at 6:13 AM, Sharon wrote:

Dan & Katrina Martin
1971 VW Bus
H.B.B.
T.C.B.