[tcb] Re: bad news for the tcb

  • From: mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 10:58:39 -0500

Hey I used to have a fox, until my daughter totaled it about 4 months ago.

Quoting Katrina <k.d.martin@xxxxxxx>:

> A Fox...A station wagon Fox...
>
> http://wj2d.100megsdns.com/vwfox.html
>
> Or a Dasher like they said,

http://www.edmunds.com/insideline/do/MediaNav/articleId=105651/firstNav=Gallery/
photoId=18952

> Katrina & Dan Martin
> 71'bus "Homer"
> http://web.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin/
> http://ical.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin/Volks32Shows
>

> On Wednesday, August 15, 2007, at 10:20AM, "Jumpin' Joe Barnett"
> <captainotto@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >My guess is they bought a new cabrio.. Just a guess though!!!
> >
> >On 8/15/07, Stephen Brannan <ozarkcycleworks@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >>
> >> Hey, I like Dashers.
> >>
> >> *wuzmop@xxxxxxx* wrote:
> >>
> >> A Dasher?

us&ocid=TXT_TAGHM_migration_HM_mini_2G_0507

> >> AOL now offers free email to everyone. Find out more about what's free
> >> from AOL at *AOL.com* <http://www.aol.com/?ncid=AOLAOF00020000000437>.

> >> Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and

hotels<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=47094/*http://farechase.yahoo.com/;_ylc=X3oDMT
FicDJoNDllBF9TAzk3NDA3NTg5BHBvcwMxMwRzZWMDZ3JvdXBzBHNsawNlbWFpbC1uY20->with